Children’s Entertainer Insurance

Children’s entertainer insurance, will typically comprise a Public liability policy for those performing alone, but can be tailored to include Employers Liability insurance to cover those you employ on a part, or full-time basis – as required by law.
Public Liability policies cover you for damage to third party property or injury to others, directly resulting from your negligence – and given the number of claims made against entertainers today, it is a highly recommended form of protection for yourself.

We will cover all small and medium sized firms from the single entertainer right through to limited companies of up to 10 people.

Options include:

  • Public Liability at £1Million, £2Million, £5Million and £10Million Indemnity levels.
  • Employers Liability for part time and full time employees.
  • Mid term adjustments including adding Employers liability cover mid-term.
  • Use of subcontractors.
Get a Quote