Energy Consultant Insurance

Our Energy assessors insurance policies, can be tailored to accommodate for energy consultants / assessors, whether you are a one-man band or a limited company with several employees.
The majority of the work will see you carrying out assessments at both commercial and/ or residential properties, with most leading to the issuing of an Energy Performance certificate (EPC).
However we also understand that some assessors and consultants will be advising commercial concerns on energy reduction and ultimately working towards the UK’s CRC.

We have four main categories for energy consultant / assessor companies:

  • Consultant – energy (inc carbon trading)
  • Consultant – energy conservation
  • energy assessment – commercial
  • energy assessment – residential
We do not require that you be a member of ESTA, nor registered under RPEC, or enjoy STORMA certification. If however you enjoy any of these accreditations; please quote this reference in the discount box available (10OFF) – it will entitle you to a 10% reduction in premium.
 You can quote and buy for the following options:
  • Public Liability at £1M, £2M, £5M AD £10M
  • Employers Liability
  • Mid term adjustments including adding Employers liability cover mid-term.
  • Use of subcontractors



Get a Quote